Access to audiology service without seeing a doctor.
Who is providing the service?
NHS Audiologists based in the Port Talbot Resource Centre provide an accessible service for people with hearing related problems.
Who is the service intended for?
You may benefit from an appointment if:
- You are over 16 years of age.
- You have noticed hearing difficulties.
- You suffer from blocked ears.
- You experience tinnitus (noises in your ears or head).
- You would like to try hearing aids.
- would like ears checked.
- Wax removal.
How do I access the service?
Appointments are available on a Monday or Tuesday.
If interested, please contact your GP receptionist to arrange a suitable appointment. You will not be required to see a doctor first.
The clinic is located in Podiatry on floor 1, Port Talbot Resource Centre, Moor Road, Port Talbot.