Our Health Care Assistants provide essential support services to the practice.
They with common some minor ailments and undertake a range routine procedures freeing practice nurse and GP time for more complex problems:
Make an appointment with a Health Care Assistant for the following:
- Blood pressure assessment and monitoring
- Cardiovascular risk assassment
- Pre-diabetes lifestyle advice and monitoring.
- Glucose estimation
- Ear syringing
- ECG recording
- Non-complex wound dressing
- Urine reagent stick testing
Health Care Assistants work in concordance with practice protocols and their work is supervised by practice medical and nursing staff.