Even if you feel healthy experts recommend flu vaccination if you have:-
Contact the practice reception to
book your appointment for
- A heart problem.
- A chest complaint or breathing difficulties, including asthma that requires regular steroid inhalers or tablets.
- Kidney disease.
- Lowered immunity due to disease or treatment (such as steroid treatment or cancer treatment).
- Liver disease.
- Stroke or transient ischaemic attack (TIA).
- A neurological condition such as multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy or post polio-syndrome.
- A problem with your spleen or if you have had your spleen removed.
Even if you are fit and healthy, you have seasonal flu vaccination if you are:
- Aged 65 years or over.
- Living in a residential or nursing home.